The SSI Recreational Sidemount diving course is a great introductory course in to learning more about extended range diving. Sidemount diving means that you will have two tanks on either side instead of having just one tank on your back. This technique comes from the technical cave and wreck diving world, but has been gaining popularity with recreational divers.
In this course you will learn how to effortlessly find better balance with new gear, and why it makes sense to have redundancy with doubled air delivery systems.
- Minimum Age 12 years of age
- SSI Open Water Diver or equivalent certification from another certification organization.
- Be medically fit to dive
- Must have own Sidemount Setup (This course will teach you how to tailor your own Sidemount Setup to your own needs). Please contact shop for a list of required equipmentCOST - $579PAYMENT
$300.00 Deposit and the balance at the commencement of the first lesson.INCLUDES
- SSI Recreational Sidemount Digital Kit & Certification
- Training and Supervision by an experienced SSI Sidemount Instructor
- Confined Water Session
- 3 Open Water Dives
- Theory Session and Equipment Setup
- Air Fills
Day One - Theory Session, Equipment Setup, Confined Water Session & 1 Open Water Dive
Day Two - 2 Open Water Dives
Please call the shop on 9240 6662 for more info!