Night Diver Specialty
Even if you have dived a particular site many, many times during the day, your old-familiar site comes alive, and new again, under the cover of darkness. The diurnal creatures hide away to rest whilst the nocturnal ones come out to play. Sleeping reef sharks become patrolling scavengers and crustaceans poke their heads, and claws, out of every crack and crevice!
If you ever wanted to head out into the Swan River and catch yourself a feast of prawns then night time is the only time! The course consists of knowledge development, equipment considerations and planning. All culminating in 3 night dives!
- SSI Open Water Certification or equivalent
- Be at least 12 years of age
- Be medically fit to dive
- $345.00 – deposit of $200.00 and balance at the commencement of the course
- SSI Night Diver Online Theory
- Instruction by an experienced Night Specialty Instructor
- 3 Shore Dives or 2 Shore Dives and 1 Boat Dive (Excludes Charter Fees)
- 1 Theory Session
- SSI Night Diver CertificationOPTIONS
Last dive can be done through by several different options :Shore Dive
– no additional chargeBusselton Jetty
– additional $140.00 (Charter Fee)
Course can also be conducted during one of our dive trips:Hmas Swan WreckSCHEDULEDAY ONE:
Weekday evening 6.30pm – 9.00pm Theory SessionDAY TWO:
Training Dives One and TwoDAY THREE:
Training Dive Three
Theory session conducted at the Dive Frontiers Shop.
First Two Ocean dives normally done from shore and dependent on ocean conditions. 3rd dive is dependent on the options above.
- Minimum numbers are required for the course to run. Diving Frontiers reserves the right to cancel or defer course if minimum numbers are not met.
- Ocean and Boat Dives are dependent on weather conditions. Diving Frontiers reserves the right to cancel/defer boat dives or charters, change vessel or dive site if conditions are not deemed safe.
- No cancellations within 7 days of course commencement. Refund of course deposits given at the discretion of Diving Frontiers
- Course can also be done with the HMAS Swan dive trip.
Please call the shop on 9240 6662 for information regarding course dates