East Bali Dive Safari - June 2020
1st June - 6th June
Join us at Diving Frontiers for a fun filled trip to Tulamben, Kubu, Seraya and Amed, on the beautiful island of Bali.
Highlight of the trip will be diving the USS Liberty Wreck. This is the most famous wreck dive in Bali. The USS Liberty is a 120 metre long wreck just 50m offshore from Tulamben. It lies between 10 and 30 metres, with a small part a bit shallower. This dive has everything for everyone! It is the easiest wreck dive in the world. The liberty is covered with coral and has an abundance of fish life around it. It has a few nice swim throughs and for macro lovers there are Nudibranchs, Ghost Pipe-fish, Frogfish and from time to time, Pygmy Seahorses.
We will also have two days in Amed, diving the Pyramids, Bunutan and Jemeluk Wall!
- Up to 12 dives, including a night dive on the USS Liberty
- 5 nights accommodation, dorm share with upgrades available
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Dive Guide
- Gear Rental, with tanks & weights. *Dive Computer not included
- Dive Site Fees
- Transport to and from dive sites
What's Not Included??
- Airport Transfers
- Visa on Arrival to Bali *if required
(Discounts available for Narc and MAAC Club Members)